The aim of this study is to design and implement a computerized personnel auditing system of a local government administration.
The objectives of the study are to create a new computer base system to solve problems associated with manual system. These objectives are
- To provide an efficient computer base system for easier documentation updating and retrieval of data about taxable of data about taxable employer of about in Lagos state.
- To modernize the auditing system so that efficiency can be realized.
- To give a more accuracy and timely information for government decision making.
- To provide facilities for quick access to stored data giving at random in other to assist in management functions.
- To store the confidence of employer of labor in the personnel income tax system of Lagos state.
- To eliminate all forms of corruption in personnel income tax auditing.
- To enhance the efficiency of the tax auditors by reducing the volume of manual operations of their disposal.
- To reduce the role of tax evasion among employers of labor.
- To eliminate piles of dusty physical files in the offices thereby keeping the office neat and a very healthy environment to work.
- Enhance the processes of auditing personnel income taxpayers and hence provide immediate result on any operation required on a tax payer’s file.
In case of replacement or stranger personnel, it provide modern sophisticated information system which supplies both environmental and internally generated information to new personnel.
This program is design with the following:
- MICROSOFT ACCESS